Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: hi everyone

  1. #1
    fan4life1
    Guest fan4life1's Avatar

    Post

    Do you mind if I join ya'll here until the other message board gets fixed?

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ecofreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi there. You can hang here as long as you give me a suggestion for a new avatar. wink

    ------------------
    I've been trained by boomchick!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2001
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a few months ago, TT posted some links with pages of avatars...wonder if I could find it?

    ------------------
    kat
    sanity is SO overrated

  4. #4
    fan4life1
    Guest fan4life1's Avatar

    Post

    GREAT!! whats up with the board today?

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member boomchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2001
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.freeavatars.net/

    ------------------

  6. #6
    fan4life1
    Guest fan4life1's Avatar

    Post

    I wanted to check because of the Look on the bright side thread...looking around to make sure im welcome is always something I do...

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •